AFT Trenchers launches the new AFT250 chain trencher for tractors from 150 to 300HP.
Fitted with a fixed-angle digging boom and revolutionary self-adjusting augers, the AFT250 can dig trenches to 400mm wide up to a depth of over 1.6m.
Carried close to the tractor, the AFT250 weighs less than 2500Kg, thanks to high grade Weldox and Hardox steels.
The AFT250 will match the stability and performance of large self-propelled trenchers at a fraction of the cost.
Main features of the AFT 250:
- High tensile steels guarantee a very strong construction, whilst limiting the weight.
- Digging depths 0 to 1.6m or 0.4m – 2.0m.
- Trench width of 150 – 400mm.
- Ultra-compact design with revolutionary chain drive and gearbox directly behind the PTO.
- Fixed angle boom for best performance at all depths.
- The automatic augers are always at the correct level.
- Ready for GPS and laser control.
- Wide variety of pipe and/or gravel chutes.
- Special bullet chains available for civil trenching.