A tough trencher for tough digging conditions
For tractors from 80 to 140+ hp (60-105kW), with vario transmission or a creeper gearbox. The ideal tool to quickly install sophisticated drainage systems, as and when you need it.
Very suitable for contracting in your local area: if you have a drainage problem, your neighbour probably has them as well.
Main Features of the AFT100
- Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
- Can dig to a maximum depth of 1m, 1.2m, 1.4m, 1.6m or 1.8m.
- Easily changeable digging widths from 125 to 300mm.
- A new version with maximum digging width of 400mm is now available.
- Twin augers put the soil on both sides of the trench.
- Continuously variable depth control, which can be controlled fully automatically by laser.
- Range of pipe or cable chutes and reel carriers for one pass operation.
- Soil clear-up systems
- Heavy Duty chain
- Pipe laying chutes and pipe reel carriers
- Laser depth grading