A compact yet robust trencher for small to medium trenching projects.
For tractors for 20-45hp (15-34kW), with creeper gearbox. This lightweight trencher is an ideal tool for the installation of drainage and irrigation systems. It is equally suited to laying fiber optic cables.
Very suitable for contracting projects in your local area.
Main features of the AFT45:
- Neat and economical trenching.
- Chain digging widths to 200mm (8″).
- Maximum digging depths of 0.8, 1.0 or 1.2m.
- Fitted with an auger for agricultural or civil operations, but can also have a complete soil clean-up conveyor system.
- Continuously variable depth control, which can be controlled by laser.
- Pipe chute available for drainage projects.