A tough trencher for tough digging conditions
The AFT100 trenching machine is a tough trencher which is perfect for tough digging conditions. For tractors from 80 to 140+ hp (60-105kW), with vario transmission or a creeper gearbox, or for a Unimog with Crawler gears and a PTO shaft. The ideal tool to quickly install fiber optic cables and water pipes.
Extensively used all over the world in the civil Engineering field, more specifically this trencher is used frequently for the installation of long distance fibre optic networks.
Main Features of the AFT100
- Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
- Easily changeable digging widths from 125 to 400mm (5″ – 16″).
- Maximum digging depths of 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 or 1.8m.
- Twin augers put the soil on both sides of the trench, finely chopped up for easy of backfilling.
- Can be fitted with extra heavy digging chain with bullet teeth for very hard soil conditions.
- Optional soil clear-up conveyor systems