The hydraulic wheel trencher HW60 is the most effective trencher for clean, quick and reliable trenching and is much used for installing (fiber optic) cables in roads and other hard surfaces.
It is designed for skid steer loaders with “high flow” hydraulic oil supply of 110-130 l/min at 180 Bar. It also can be fitted fit on excavators to dig wherever the arm can reach: over barriers, down slopes, in road verges, etc.
The HW60 digs trenches up to ten times faster than an excavator with bucket and exactly at the width needed.
Main Features of the HW60
- Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
- Fixed digging widths from 80 to 150mm (3 “- 6 “).
- Maximum digging depth of 0.6m.
- Fitted with bullet teeth for very difficult conditions.
- Digging wheel 20mm thick
- Hydraulic side shift device for sideways lateral movement of 60cm
- Hydraulic depth control and trench cleaning crumber