The most versatile small sportsturf trencher
Suitable for compact tractors of 20-45hp (15-34kW), the AFT45 was designed as a versatile trencher for golf courses and sports fields for the installation of drainage and irrigation systems. It is equally suited for laying pipes and cables on building sites, etc.
The ideal tool to quickly install sophisticated drainage systems, as and when you need it and with minimal disruption to play.
Main features of the AFT45
- Neat and economical high speed trenching.
- Chain digging widths 60 to 200mm (2.4″ – 8″) up to a depth of 1.2m (4′) – for narrower widths use AFT45 with wheel.
- Maximum digging depths of 0.8, 1.0 or 1.2m.
- Can be used with augers or complete soil clean-up conveyor system.
- Continuously variable depth control, which can be controlled by laser.
- Soil clear-up pack
- Narrow slitting chain
- Laser depth grading
- For narrower widths see AFT45 with wheel