The most versatile trencher for demanding conditions
For excavators with hydraulic oil supply of 200-225 l/min at 300-350 Bar. Designed to fit on the digging arm of larger excavator, and digging wherever the arm can reach: over barriers, down slopes, in road verges, in canals, etc.
Digs trenches up to ten times faster than an excavator with a bucket and exactly at the width needed.
Main features of the MH100
- Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
- Easily changeable digging widths from 125 to 400mm (5 “- 16”).
- Maximum digging depths of 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 or 1.6m.
- Can be fitted with extra heavy digging chain with bullet teeth for very hard soil conditions.
- Hydraulic radial piston motor and planetary drive to achieve optimum power to the digging chain.
- 360 ° turntable offers limitless trenching angles for working in an offset position.